Home Decor Sales
Company: 3 Day Blinds
Posted on: November 24, 2022
With over 40 years of success, 3 Day Blinds has become the
leading national retailer and manufacturer of quality custom made
blinds, shades, draperies and shutters. We help transform our
client's homes and workplaces by offering a wide variety of
products that add beauty and comfort to every space. It takes a
talented group of individuals to do what we do, and we do it
together as One Team. We strive to create a culture of learning and
opportunity, and most importantly, an environment where you can
feel passionate and connected to your work every day.WHAT'S IN IT
As a Design Consultant with 3 Day Blinds, you can join our growing
sales team with confidence!
- We offer a generous uncapped compensation plan and bi-weekly
draw while you ramp up your expertise.
- You will be provided with quality company generated
appointments, and are greatly rewarded for self-generated
appointments as part of our lucrative monthly bonus plan.
- Design Consultants at 3 Day Blinds are earning an average of
$92,000 annually in commission and bonus after a year with the
- You'll receive 4-weeks of paid, world class training and be
provided with state of the art tools, including a laptop,
smartphone, product samples, and other resources necessary for your
success - at no cost to you!
- We also provide mileage reimbursement.
- You'll receive a competitive benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, time off with pay, and a 401(k) plan with
a degree of employer matching.
- We provide short-term and long-term disability benefits at no
cost to you! In addition, we offer company-paid life and accidental
death and dismemberment insurance with opportunities to elect
additional voluntary insurance plans as well.
- We offer eligible employees six weeks of paid parental leave to
bond with a child following birth, adoption, or foster
- Enjoy amazing discounts on our 3 Day Blinds products as well as
access to various other exclusive discounts!
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our
growing team. We operate in a high-performance, dynamic culture and
our work atmosphere is entrepreneurial. If this sounds like it
could be you, read on!
HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- Expertly match our products and services to client's
- Successfully close appointments by demonstrating our unique
Value Proposition, and by building trust and credibility
- Properly execute all systems and procedures to ensure client
satisfaction, and to avoid order errors that adversely affect the
company's bottom line and positive reputation
- Measure, record, and configure specifications accurately and
- Provide high- level client service and follow up in a friendly,
professional and timely manner for both internal and external
- Be flexible to the needs of the business, including appointment
scheduling, time off requests, attending team meetings and
- Live our Core Values of Integrity, One Team, Excellence,
Superior Client Experience and Passion, to Delight our
- Understand and execute Company operating policies and
procedures as outlined in Team Handbook and other related
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Quick learner who is adaptable, self-reliant, resourceful and
handles competing priorities
- Understands and carries out oral and written instructions, and
requests clarification when needed
- Expresses thoughts, ideas, concerns in a positive, respectful
and productive manner
- Works independently, but also functions well as part of a
- High school degree or equivalent is required. Some college work
- Availability to work full-time five days per week, one being a
- Proficiency with using a PC and with Microsoft Windows based
- Ability to quickly learn and follow new technology processes
- Can drive within canvassing areas and also accommodate longer
drive times to meet the needs of clients outside of assigned
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and proof of
- Can lift & carry up to 35 pounds
- 2-5 years relationship selling experience within either:
- In- home or outside sales, preferably in specialty or custom
- Retail environment - ideally in like field such as Home
Education or experience in Design and Decor
Experience with POS Systems
Keywords: 3 Day Blinds, Fremont , Home Decor Sales, Sales , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!