Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are hiring now for a Customer Service Rep in California!
SMTC Corporation was founded in 1985. SMTC is a mid-size provider
of end-to-end electronics manufacturing services (EMS) including
PCBA production, systems integration and comprehensive testing
services, enclosure fabrication, as well as product design,
sustaining engineering and supply chain management services. SMTC
has facilities in the United States, Mexico, China and Canada.
Services extend over the entire electronic product life cycle from
the development and introduction of new products through to the
growth, maturity and end-of-life phases.
- 401K with company match
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical HRA Plan
- Short term/Long term Disability Insurance, etc.
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for assisting Program
Management in the support of the customer accounts to ensure
customer satisfaction.Additional duties:
- Respond to customer's inquiries as appropriate.
- Support the Program Manager in tracking actions from meetings
and following up with action owners to ensure timely closure of
- Prepare reports to communicate sales order status, production
issues, and inventory analysis.
- Supports Program Manager in communicating and reconciling
- Acts as back-up for the Program Manager as required such as
covering customer accounts when Program Manager is out on PTO.
- Assists in processing customer quotes.
- Assists Program Manager in monitoring health of the account
with reviewing status of AR, PPV, E&O, and NRE charges.
Education and Experience for the Customer Service Rep:
- Minimum of Associate Degree and two (2) years of specialized
training preferred, 2-5 years equivalent experience.
- A.P.I.C.S. certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of MRP principles required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; specifically Excel; MS Project
- Minimum 2-5 years planning, production manufacturing or
SMTC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic information or other protected status.
If you require assistance completing this application due to a
disability, please contact Human Resources to ask for an
accommodation or an alternative application process.
Keywords: SMTC, Fremont , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!