Posted on: January 9, 2022
Sales Manager Position Summary:--
The Sales Manager in partners with the Executive Director to
improve and maintain a positive occupancy for the community. The
sales manager also ensures customer's satisfaction by answering all
the daily inquiries/questions of the tenants, families and
prospective clients, along with touring the community daily when
scheduled or drop in tours come to view the building, partners with
Regional Sales Team to develop and execute marketing plans to
achieve community occupancy goals. Position requires sales to go
out of the community to retain current and generate new leads.
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Sales Manager--
- Maintain and/or improve community occupancy level and revenue
production in accordance with business--and marketing
- Ensure that occupancy is maintained at 95% and higher.
- Manage sales process by understanding prospective resident's
needs and educating them about the--community's services and
- Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales,
including visiting prospects, homes, conducting--initial
assessments or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms
are completed prior to move-in.
- Increase community awareness through participation in outside
events, professional groups and local--community
- Responsible for yearly marketing plan and
- Closes sales by assisting prospective clients and their family
members, and/ or advisors in the decision- making process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current and new leads
through residents, family and professional leads on a weekly basis,
set by the Executive Director and or Regional Marketing
- Has and maintains a working knowledge of the leads management
sales system to ensure maximum sales are achieved.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:--
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field from an
accredited college preferred, or equivalent combination of
experience and education required.
Minimum of 1-5 years sales experience, preferably in the retirement
industry or medical field, with a proven track record of generating
and closing a high percentage of qualified leads.--
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check,
pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.--JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Fremont , Sales Manager, Sales , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!