Company: Apex Systems, Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2018
Job Title: Backend ArchitectLocation: Sunnyvale, CARate: 100 + (depending on experience )Contract: 12+ months (Contract to hire depending on performance) Description: A Little About Us Our core offering includes actionable live web insights, application/developer platform, real-time traffic tracking and analytics, recommendation, provisioning management, subscription/billing management, merchant solution, domain management, local listing. These are the some of the important functions that allow the business owner to gain insights and take action to grow their business. And more, you get to work on the most advanced and interesting technology with no limit. A Lot About You You are self-driven with experience in design and implementation of complex and distributed system, particular in building high-performance backend and/or frontend framework. You have a passion for seeking engineering excellence and adopting new technologies. You are not afraid to drive for success by working with cross-functional teams. Your Day
- Plan, design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required
- Participate in development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly in working with Product and Architect
- Maintain and improve existing code with a pride of ownership
- Own project/features development with supervision You Must Have
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience
- Familiarity with large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed systems, design patterns, and UNIX/Linux environments
- Proficiency server-side client technologies including C++ or Java.
- Experience in NodeJS, PHP, Perl is preferred.
- Proficiency in JSON and XML, regular expressions, and version control.
- Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and being able to multitask on multiple products and projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in user interface design (web or mobile) is preferred. - provided by Dice Java, Architect Level of experience and Bachelors Degree
Keywords: Apex Systems, Inc, Fremont , Backend Architect, Professions , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!