Senior Inventory Cost Planner, Logistics
Posted on: November 16, 2023
The Logistics Inventory Cost Planner will lead and manage all
inventory control processes within the Logistics department and the
cost changes related to product changes.You will be responsible
with the team for budget control & development, operational
reporting, forecasting, and long-term planning during the prototype
and production phases. The role requires cross-functional
collaboration among Logistics department leaders, production
scheduling, manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain,
and inventory planning teams. The Logistics Inventory Cost Planner
will provide inventory cost support for all operational and
administrative management partners and act as a liaison between
Logistics and finance/accounting leadership. The ideal candidate
will be highly organized, possess strong project management skills,
and have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic and
fast-paced environment.Our team has a collaborative culture marked
by openness and supportive risk-taking. You'll be part of a
passionate team dedicated to making cities safer, smarter, and more
- Develop and manage budget, forecasting, and long-term planning
during the prototype and production phases.
- Keep tight control of the bill of materials changes through the
engineering change control processes.
- Lead and manage all inventory value control processes within
the Logistics department
- Collaborate with production scheduling, manufacturing,
engineering, and procurement departments to understand budget
implications derivate from production and design changes.
- Conduct and present variance analysis, and identification of
gaps, trends, and opportunities within the department.
- Partner with supply chain and inventory planning teams to
ensure material delivery is aligned with the budget forecast and
make adjustments to forecast accordingly.
- Set objectives and goals and organize work effectively to meet
and exceed goals, whether across the organization, in a team
setting, or as an independent contributor.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business
Administration, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in inventory control, logistics, or
supply chain management
- Experience within automotive and similar industries.
- Proficiency in financial planning and analysis interacting with
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.Bonus
- Experience with SAP S4/HANA
- Master in Business Administration or Industrial
- 10+ years of experience in inventory control, logistics, or
supply chain management CompensationThere are three major
components to compensation for this position: salary, Amazon
Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights.
The salary range for this position is $137,000 to $224,000. A
sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package.
Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level.
Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a
range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate's
relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview
performance. The salary range listed in this posting is
representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this
position.Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits
including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement),
unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs,
health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and
short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.About ZooxZoox
is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet
and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to
market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning,
and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of
mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We're looking for top
talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a
fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.A Final Note:You do
not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this
position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster
the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to
building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds,
experiences, and skills.
Keywords: Zoox, Fremont , Senior Inventory Cost Planner, Logistics, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!