Sr Facilities Engineer Pharmaceutical
Company: Grimaldi Staffing Services
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Sr. Facilities Engineer, GMP (Aseptic, Sterile Manufacturing
facility)Job SummaryJoin a successful growing pharmaceutical with a
strong legacy as a biotechnology R&D house. This is a full time
employment position with excellent benefits. Located near Fremont ,
California.Relocation is available !
As the company's Sr. Facilities Engineer, you will design, review
and implement many construction projects, process engineering, and
life cycle cost analysis at the company's modern campus. You will
provide engineering support for maintenance, engineering and
calibration management programs. You will troubleshoot operations
of the process & facilities equipment and utilities. The You will
also develop, establishes, and maintain quality-engineering
methodologies, systems, and practices which meet internal and
regulatory requirements. In this important visible role you will
also provide focused quality engineering support for the Facilities
department on new construction, facility
upgrades/retrofits/modernizations, and facilities
- Perform design review and construction management for
- Perform in house design and manages facilities engineering and
- Manage the installation and repair of infrastructure of
manufacturing and office building.
- Supports the installation, maintenance, operation, and
adjustments made to the HVAC equipment, i.e. pumps, boilers, air
handling units, air compressors, cooling towers, and chillers.
- Collaborate with departments to ensure compliance activities
are executed efficiently and effectively, and in accordance with
all governing documents and regulatory guidelines.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in support of department
functions. Develop, mentor, and train personnel and internal
customers on relevant business processes.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement efforts to conform
to regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Track, trend and analyze utility data.
- Support negotiations and management of technical facility
- Support management and oversight of scheduled preventative
maintenance on a wide variety HVAC and electrical equipment.
- Cross Train in house staff on facilities operation &
- Performs related duties of a similar nature and complexity as
- Liaison between engineering, manufacturing and quality to
identifying and resolving quality and compliance related
- Identifies and implements effective commissioning and
validation, and support the development, qualification, and
on-going quality support of facilities to meet or exceed internal
and external requirements
- Acts as an effective team member in supporting quality
disciplines, decisions, and practices.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in
identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality
- Assures the development and execution of streamlined quality
systems for the team, which effectively identify and resolve
quality issuesEducationMinimum Required:
- B.S. in Related engineering fieldExperienceMinimum Required:
- HVAC and clean utilities design or installation experience
- required to occasionally wear personal protective equipment
including respiratory protection equipment.
- Aseptic formulation and filling manufacturing experience
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in a
- Ability to draft, edit and complete required qualification and
engineering documentsKnowledge, Skills and AbilitiesMinimum
- Must have working knowledge of biological processes, equipment,
and facilities. Experience with potent compounds or CDC Select
Agent and Toxin regulations a plus.
- 10-15 years' experience in a GMP regulated environment.
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication
- Must be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of
YOU CAN SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO
Keywords: Grimaldi Staffing Services, Fremont , Sr Facilities Engineer Pharmaceutical, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!