Posted on: June 17, 2022
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.Opportunity Made Better
Made Possible - are you ready to join the team?
SUMMARY - Inventory Analyst - Fremont, CAOur Inventory Analyst
ensures the assigned areas are replenished with adequate amounts of
correct materials to support production while maintaining accurate
levels of material through accurate ERP transactions (SAP),
accurate master data maintenance, effective communication, in depth
analysis of material issues, and driving effective continuous
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL
- Maintains accurate levels of materials in the ERP system and
ensures necessary areas are supplied with enough of the correct
material required for production.
- Actively involved in communication throughout several
functional areas for ensuring Manufacturing is not disrupted due to
lack of available material within the Operation.
- Analysis of material issues that negatively impact the
manufacturing process and driving continuous improvement.
- Coordinates activities with other functional departments and
work-cell teams within the plants. May also coordinate activities
with customer's vendors, and personnel in other Jabil
- Protect Jabil's inventory investment and promotes ERP integrity
through maintaining accuracy within the assigned WIP (Work in
- Communicates with peers the status of the relevant WIP
- Continuously focuses on improving the Inventory Control
- Responsibility of choosing non-toxic or low- toxic material,
low noise and energy saving and safe production machines.
- Repair & maintain and check safety protective equipment; and
ensure it in good condition.
- Must consider environmental & safety & health issues when
initiating a new project or new product or new production
line.---EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree preferred, high school diploma/GED
- 2+ years experience in inventory analysis in the manufacturing
and/or production industries.
- 2+ years experience using SAP as ERP.
Keywords: Jabil, Fremont , Inventory Analyst, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!