Class B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our Driver, Waste Oil pick up waste oil at customer locations such
as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies,
fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck or Box Truck.
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses similar to a heating oil
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the
- Ability to work, nights, weekends, and travel over night as
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Valid Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement preferred, must be willing to
obtain upon hire;
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand held computer;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Fremont , Class B Route Driver, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!