Plant Manager - Plastics
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our coaches enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems in a
technical manufacturing environment. We are looking for someone
with strong leadership skills who will be great at keeping their
team up to date on goals through daily huddles and great
communication. The ideal person comes from a construction, heavy
equipment or other manufacturing leadership experience. In addition
to leading your team to success every day, you will be in healthy
competition with other site managers to implement the best lean and
safety standards. - - PADNOS is a full-service recycling company
handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor
recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout
the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and
continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has
thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown
to be a market leader and best in class innovator. - PADNOS has a
rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and
the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members
and offer the following benefits: -
- Competitive Wage -
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance -
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for employees -
- First Time Home Buying Assistance -
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing -
- Performance Driven Bonuses - If you are looking for an amazing
opportunity to Coach in a 101 Best & Brightest organization that is
focused on continuous improvement, keep reading. PADNOS Plastics
Solutions is looking for a high level Operations Manager to -safely
and efficiently lead the Fremont, IN facility while maximizing our
capacity and leveraging CI programs to ensure growth of profits and
talent, in a sustainable manner. - Some of the Outcomes of this
role include: Direct and coordinate daily operations of the
- Work with the Director of Plastics to execute the three year
Business Plan that will grow PPS sales over the course of that
- Produce and deliver monthly forecasts that are > than 90%
- Coordinate with Sales and ensure 100% of orders are completed
on time and on spec.
- Maintain a Sell vs Capacity Dashboard and provide updates as
- Oversee all capitol request and ensure projects are completed
on time and within budget.
- Help to develop and market 4 new product lines within the first
12 months. Oversee all levels of staff activity and performance.
- Develop and execute a plan to create an exciting, high energy,
can do, world class workplace.
- Hire an A player to manage production by end of year one or
when needed to support plan.
- Build a bench of leaders with great coaching abilities within
the first 9 months. Develop processes to increase productivity and
- Embrace Lean Manufacturing. Train and implement a Lean culture
in the facility.
- Ensure Daily Management boards are in place at all required
locations and are being fully utilized to improve OEE.
- Reconstruct the Margin Folders and keep them current at all
times. Work to automate this process.
- Grow the CI and the Product development part of the business by
50% in year one. Ensure company procedures are followed at all
- Embrace the PADNOS Safety culture.
- Ensure all on-boarding is completed in a manner that provide
the best team member experience.
- Audit, improve and adhere to our Quality System.
- Develop and execute a plan to create a more diverse workforce.
-Be a part of the green movement and join PADNOS today! - PADNOS is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status. -
Keywords: PADNOS, Fremont , Plant Manager - Plastics, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!