Logistics/Mechanical Support Associate
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are a consulting company recruiting for a large high-tech
company to fill a warehouse associate/clerk position in our
Fremont, CA location to support our US Mapping Project throughout
the United States.
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties,
including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks,
fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with
We are looking to hire an individual that has a strong logistical
background as well as general warehouse or mechanical skills. This
individual will work on a wide variety of tasks from shipping
coordination to hands-on mechanical issues. Multi-tasking across a
wide spectrum of duties is needed.
- Logistics experience (Domestic/International)
- Familiar with import and export documentation
- Pervious supply chain experience
- Warehouse experience (mechanical or fabrication)
- Familiar with Apple product and software (not necessary but
- Works well in a group setting as well as alone
- Receive incoming equipment from vendors and the client.
- Stock warehouse with necessary tools as needed.
- Ensure equipment is functional and in good repair.
- Distribute equipment and other items to the field teams as
needed, using UPS, USPS, FedEx and other logistics vendors.
- Package all equipment to code in preparation for shipment.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution as
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor /
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored
in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to
- Delegate duties as necessary.
- Mount and set up equipment on client vehicles as needed.
- Must be 25 years old to meet auto insurance requirements of the
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be familiar with shipping/receiving materials
- Must have experience in inventory
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk for up to 8 hours a day
- Must be able to commute to Fremont warehouse location daily
(not a remote role)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (hours may vary based on
Position Type: Seasonal (potentially to full time, not
Pay rate: $26 hour. (paid bi-weekly)
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Voxelmaps, Fremont , Logistics/Mechanical Support Associate, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!