Hazardous Material Technician
Company: Impec Group
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Are you an experienced Hazardous Materials Technician?
Do you have Tier 2 Facilities clearance with DHS?
If so, Impec Group wants to speak with you!
Impec Group focuses on the human touch - the experiences, health,
safety, and wellbeing as we interact with each other in the
workplace. Since 1991, our organization serves people. Our mission
is people's success within the workplace industry. Thirty years
later, we continue to think bigger, bolder, and dive deeper into
the solutions needed to ensure people's success.
Impec Group has openings for Hazardous Materials Technicians, with
general facilities management experience. Our client sites are in
the San Francisco Bay Area. If you are a hardworking individual who
can complete tasks successfully with little to no supervision, then
we are interested in you. In this position, you will be responsible
for tracking warehouse stock, documenting orders, and storing
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication
skills, our ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate outstanding
physical fitness. You will also possess in-depth knowledge of
health and safety protocols in handling hazardous waste
- Refresh waste-water containers of various sizes (1-gallon to
50-gallon vessels) from cleanroom machines.
- Relocate wastewater containers to onsite treatment locations
using hydraulic material handlers.
- Schedule wastewater containers for discharge.
- Load and unload inventory from loading docks, delivery trucks,
storage areas, and production areas.
- Ensure all incoming delivery matches the company purchase
- Manage inventory by identifying, cataloging, and recording the
location of inventory.
- Record the number of units handled and moved every day using
- Operate various machinery including booms, cameras, cranes, and
forklifts to handle materials and inventory.
- Track supply levels and regularly submit purchasing
- Comply with all safety and health regulations.
- Other duties associated with HVAC, building maintenance, and
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English.
- Strong writing ability as equipment readings recorded by
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in hazardous waste
- Excellent physical fitness with the ability to lift a maximum
of 50 pounds, repeatedly
- Flexibility to work either of the current shifts:
- Shift A: Sun - Thu: 5pm-5am, 4-days-on, 3-days-off
- Shift B: Thu - Sun: 5pm -5am, 4-days-on, 3-days-off
- This client site is classified as a Tier 2 Facility requiring
security background checks to include the CBI Certification as part
of the DHS Security protocols.
- Choice of select medical plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Simple Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Plan with employer
contribution (matching up to 3%)
- A great organizational culture centered on transparency, honest
communication, prescribed process, and personal responsibility.
Employment authorization will be conducted via E-Verify within the
first three days of employment.
Impec Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees. We do not discriminate in employment based on
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental
status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Keywords: Impec Group, Fremont , Hazardous Material Technician, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!