Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Analyze asset data, propose process improvement, and drive
system enhancements for asset management.
- Use a combination of analysis and intuition to define,
validate, and combine datasets across multiple sources
- Ability to understand, simplify, statistically analyze, and
effectively interpret data and report problems through written
and/or graphical formats
- Drive weekly team output while driving side project based on
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and
system issue support.
- Ability to analyze repetitive work and drive automated
- Drafting of new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work
Instructions, Guidelines by coordinating with functional heads,
respective managers, and subject matters experts.
- Use Visio, diagrams and flow charts that increase the user's
comprehension of material.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to
develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical
specifications, and process documentation
- Conduct and support review cycles of new and existing
- Identify opportunities in processes and recommend
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in
Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it
into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth
understanding of customer needs
- Project or intern experience in inventory control or material
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree preferable in Computer Science,
Statistics, Engineering, Supply Chain
Keywords: Ursus, Fremont , Data Analyst, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!