Supply Chain Program Manager
Company: Hyve Solutions
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Hyve Solutions is looking for a talented, analytical, and
results-driven NPI Supply Chain Program Manager is a position
responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) activities in our
Fremont, CA production facility. New Product Introduction
encompasses ownership from product concept through release to mass
production. This individual is responsible for supporting a global
supply chain that spans multiple locations, time zones, and
hemispheres. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Supply
Chain, and is responsible for all material planning and supply
chain activities for a key customer (or set of customers).
- Own the development and execution of the material plan that
supports the production schedule and optimally balances cost,
service, and other business objectives.
- Manage the Clear to Build (CTB) process, proactively
identifying and resolving all material shortages.
- Own end-to-end inventory throughout the supply chain, setting
and maintaining target levels.
- Proactively identify excess and obsolete (E&O) inventory
and drive corrective actions.
- Manage and monitor supply chain KPIs, identifying and
- Manage relationships with customers and suppliers on a
- Take a leadership role in project teams driving critical
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in supply chain, business, or a
- 2-5 years of progressive supply chain experience, preferably
with some materials planning experience in a high-tech
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent business communication skills (oral and written);
comfortable presenting to senior leadership.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel with an understanding of Excel
modeling, data analysis, and reporting; macro/VBA skills are a
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to work
effectively across teams and persuade/influence others.
- Ability to work on multiple and often competing issues at the
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment, dealing
with new challenges every day.
Hyve PerksEvery Day is Casual Day --- Company Discounts ---
Community Involvement Opportunities --- Profit Sharing --- Medical,
Dental & Vision Insurance --- 401k --- FSA & HSA --- Paid Vacation,
Holiday & Sick Days --- Employee Stock Purchase Plan --- Tuition
Reimbursement --- Live Well Work Well Program --- And More
Keywords: Hyve Solutions, Fremont , Supply Chain Program Manager, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!