Hardware System Electrical Engineer
Company: Didi Labs
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Didi Chuxing ("DiDi") is the world's leading mobile
transportation platform. We're committed to working with
communities and partners to solve the world's transportation,
environmental, and employment challenges by using big data-driven
deep-learning algorithms that optimize resource allocation. Didi
Chuxing's Autonomous-Driving team was established in 2016, and has
grown to a comprehensive research and development organization
covering HD mapping, perception, behavior prediction, planning and
control, infrastructure and simulation, labeling, hardware,
mechanical, problem diagnosis, vehicle modifications, connected
car, and security, among others. We're developing and testing
self-driving vehicles in China and the United States. In August
2019, DiDi upgraded its autonomous driving unit to an independent
company to focus on R&D, product application, and business
development related to self-driving technologies. The new company
will integrate the resources and technology of DiDi's platform,
continue to increase investment in R&D, and deepen
collaboration with auto industry partners. We are currently looking
for--Hardware System Electrical Engineer to join our DiDi
Autonomous Driving Hardware team.--The candidate will architect,
and develop optical, electrical and DSP systems, conduct analyses,
simulations, evaluations of components and the overall systems.
They will interface with various cross-functional teams such as
software, firmware and testing engineers to improve hardware system
solutions to enable product deployment. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND
- Communicates with internal customers to provide technical
inputs and collects feedback to specify product features.
- Develops system architecture and designs hardware
specifications to achieve complex features with minimal supervision
from more experienced engineers.
- Reads components data sheets and interprets details required to
design various hardware features.
- Identifies ways to simulate, optimize electrical designs by
evaluating device performance over a limited range of operating
conditions and configurations.
- Captures schematic, conducts and/or supervises PCB layout.
- Troubleshoots common issues with product and hardware designs,
suggests possible solutions, and documents lessons learned.
- Interfaces with testing and quality engineers to help establish
automation flows for design, testing and validation of hardware
- Documents details about analyses, design, and testing
- Seeks knowledge of industry trends, and advances in various
engineering fields from publically available information; shows
interest in a specific area of expertise MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Information
Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years Hardware/Electrical Engineering experience or related
work experience. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science,
or related field.
- 5+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work
- 3+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog,
- 3+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and PCB layout
- 3+ years experience with hardware design and measurement
instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc. Your
full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: Didi Labs, Fremont , Hardware System Electrical Engineer, Professions , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!