Manufacturing Associate I
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job Title: Manufacturing Associate I Location: Fremont, CA
Compensation: $18.00- $22.88 Type: Contract Responsibilities
- Assists in the setup of the automated autoinjector assembly
machine, pre-filled syringe assembly machine and semi-automated
tabletop machine. This assistance includes tasks such as gathering
tools, machine parts and documents required for such activities.
Retrieves components and equipment from storage
- Assists with the equipment changeover
- Assists with minor equipment repairs/adjustments
- Assists with real-time identification and correction of
problems. Problems may include, but are not limited to mechanical
issues, component issues
- Performs all work in accordance with Company Policies and
Procedures. All work is documented in controlled documents (batch
records, logbooks or SOP attachments) in accordance with SOP. All
activities are to be documented in the batch record. All events are
to be recorded in the batch record and brought to the attention of
the production supervisor for further action.
- Assists with room cleaning in production areas. Will transfer
rubbish to the transfer zones and may empty transfer zones of
rubbish when required. This includes removal of equipment, room
sanitization and disposal of waste according to established safety
- Responsible for following controlled documents to ensure that
the equipment identified for operations are used and documented.
This includes verification of equipment calibration. Completes
logbooks, as required.
- Responsible for performing assembly and packaging operations
and assisting in visual inspection/filling operations, if
- Ensures components, materials and supplies are stocked prior to
the start of the assembly and packaging operations
- Movement of product and components within the assembly and
- Transfer product, components and equipment within the CNC
- Communication and hand-off to relief personnel during shift
change as appropriate
- Maintains production areas according to predefined standards
- Adheres to safety standards, identifies unsafe situation /
habit and escalates appropriately Requirements
- High School degree plus minimum one (1) year work experience in
GMP regulated industry
- Associate/Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or
biotechnology vocational training preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be organized and work well in small
- Demonstrated mathematical skills, including the ability to
perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to read, comprehend, and follow written
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills are
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Experiences in related GMP environment within
biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
- Must be able to learn and perform basic computer operations
such as MS Office and Outlook and other computer based
- Physical Demands / Surroundings - Requires physical activity
such as almost constant standing, walking.
- Works regularly under desirable conditions with some moderately
disagreeable conditions in the manufacturing setting
- Temperaments/Mental Requirements - The position requires
concentration as errors might cause minor to moderate delays,
confusion, or expense to correct.
- The position has some contact with other departments and the
associate must be able to discuss issues and ideas with an open
mind and even temper. Benefits System One offers eligible employees
health and welfare benefits coverage options, including medical,
dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans,
and participation in a 401(k) plan.
Keywords: Joul--, Fremont , Manufacturing Associate I, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!