QC Associate II
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job Title: QC Associate II
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: 12 months
- Executes and coordinates data management in a multi-product
- Performs internal support duties including stocking
consumables/materials, updating controlled SOP binders, test record
issuance and reconciliation, filing, document archival, and
document compiling for lot release.
- Delivery of high-quality analytical results within the timeline
right the first time Documents work according to cGMP and
- Adheres to established regulations and follows cGMP established
by the site.
- Reports abnormalities and deviations in a timely and accurate
- Adheres to safety standards and identifies unsafe
situations/habits and escalates appropriately.
- Maintains work production areas according to predefined
- Maintains own training within compliance and trains other
technicians and associates on operations upon completion of trainer
- Represents QC operations on cross-functional root cause
analysis teams for deviations, CAPAs, and risk assessments
- 3-5 years of industry experience depending on educational level
(see Education requirements) GMP experience is highly
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills
(both written and oral), a strong customer focus, and an ability to
interact with various departments and levels.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and as part of a
team, to meet departmental/facility goals; is also able to work
across functions to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and an ability to
focus on details of execution
- Bachelors Degree in a science or engineering-related
- In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, experience in a regulated or
equivalent industry accepted in addition to those specified in the
- High School Degree with 4 years of experience; or
- Associate Degree with 2 years experience
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Fremont , QC Associate II, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!