Equipment Quality Engineer, Quality Systems
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As an Equipment Quality Engineer at Neuralink you will be
responsible for the inspection, calibration, testing, maintenance
and documentation of sophisticated medical, sterilization, and
histopathology equipment. You will collaborate with
multi-functional groups to resolve calibration/maintenance issues,
support non-conformance investigations, improve equipment
reliability, review procedures, and minimize equipment
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and
defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about
problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what
matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to
work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical,
materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are
comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled inspections, calibration,
maintenance and electrical safety tests of biomedical equipment and
medical systems where applicable to maintain code
- Develop and validate calibration procedures and measurement
uncertainties for different kinds of electrical and electronic
instruments and devices.
- Authorize and maintain metrological standards, policies and
- Review all equipment specifications and records information for
completeness and appropriateness.
- Review and approval of Calibration, PM, and IQ/OQ/PQ documents
- Collect, report, review and maintain calibration and preventive
maintenance performance data into LIMS (Laboratory Information
Management System) .
- Manage service providers to ensure scheduling in accordance
with Cal and PM due dates; coordinates the testing, monitoring, and
inspecting processes of equipment calibration and PM
- Responsible for documenting the results of all inspections,
maintenance and tests.
- Must work collaboratively with all tool users (surgery,
veterinary medicine, and histopathology staff) and internal
- Occasional travel will be required to provide service support
to other sites.
- Evidence of exceptional ability in a technical
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in electronic instrument
calibration method development, metrology and measurement
- Thorough knowledge of scientific principles required (general
SOPs, GMP/GLP and ISO regulations)
Keywords: Neuralink, Fremont , Equipment Quality Engineer, Quality Systems, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!