Company: PHIHONG USA
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* Review, document, and track compliance with mandatory and
non-mandatory training, and performance/work assessment.
* Recruits and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants
for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to
understand the skillsets required for the opening and help
* Conduct or acquires background checks and employment eligibility
* Implement new hire orientation.
* Perform routine HR tasks such as benefits, personal time off,
business trip approvals, disciplinary matters, disputes, and
* Create/generate/analyze HR reports.
* File personal and confidential employee files and handle employee
onboarding and offboarding.
* Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, and
employees and refers matters to the appropriate management
* Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations.
* Oversees the daily operations of the office and coordinates with
vendors for any facility-related issues and projects.
* Process employee reimbursement requests.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* 2+ years of administrative experience
* Detail-oriented, good team player
* Bi-lingual English & Chinese Mandarin a must
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Strong knowledge of MS Office
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects/assignments
* Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree
* Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
* Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: PHIHONG USA, Fremont , HR/Admin Coordinator, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!