Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Digital Design Team at Neuralink designs silicon solutions
taking concepts to products. The team delivers architecture and
logic implementation of digital modules with a strong focus in
high-throughput low-power digital signal processing (DSP) towards
realizing state-of-the-art Brain-Computer Interfaces.
Responsibilities also include pre-silicon verification and
post-silicon validation as well as developing device drivers to
interface with the ASIC and FPGA solutions.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and
defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about
problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what
matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to
work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical,
materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are
comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too
- Evidence of exceptional ability in electrical engineering,
computer science, or computer engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital design.
- SystemVerilog, C, C++ expertise.
- Experience working on complex digital systems from
architecture, microarchitecture, RTL, verification and physical
design using industry standard tools.
- Experience testing and debugging digital
- Functional modeling experience and logic verification with
Keywords: Neuralink, Fremont , Digital Designer, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!