Factory Tour Associate - Fremont
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our Tesla Tour Associates are ambassadors of Tesla and our
mission, enthusiastically educating our audiences about our
history, manufacturing processes, industry, and revolutionary
products. This role is responsible for leading physical tours of
our factories as well as facilitating virtual engagements for
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and professional team
player to represent Tesla in the highest regard, creating an
exceptional experience for visitors at our Fremont Factory.
Visitors may include: investors, suppliers, dignitaries,
politicians, candidates and employees. Success in this role
requires passion for Tesla and our mission, with an eagerness to
learn about all facets of the company.
* Curating and guiding the visitor experience.
* Educating visitors on Tesla's products, mission, and our
automotive manufacturing process.
* Helping build and curate content for the Content and Employee
* Understanding and communicating safety procedures in a live
* Working cross-functionally to provide logistical support for
in-person tours, or virtual events.
* Confidence speaking in front of large groups and interfacing with
Tesla leadership, which may include speaking to high-value clients
* Excellent story telling skills.
* Significant work experience in customer service preferred.
* Exceptional verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Comfortable driving a tram in a factory environment while
simultaneously articulating unique production processes.
* Ability to work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-paced, and
sometimes ambiguous environment.
* Able to work nights or weekends on occasion.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your
recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this
site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free
step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products
and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand
more about the data we collect and process as part of your
application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Tesla, Fremont , Factory Tour Associate - Fremont, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!