Operations Business Lead
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Astreya is the leading IT solutions provider to deliver
technology-enabled services and fuel digital transformation to some
of the most exciting companies on the planet.
We are at the cusp of a new way of working with our delivery model
that helps our clients be positively productive by matching
exceptional people to on-site teams delivering world-class IT
With engineers in over 30 countries and 70 cities around the world,
we are a global company working with the world's most recognizable
and innovative organizations.
What this Job Entails:
The Operations & Business Lead will support one of Astreya's key
clients. The role will be responsible to troubleshoot and fix
desktop/ computer hardware and software issues while striving to
deliver excellent customer service to the end-user. You need to be
an eager learner and put the learning to practice in-line with
company and client policies and procedures.
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve
complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow standard operating, ticketing procedures and work
instructions to image, update and resolve computer and software
application issues for new and existing employees.
- Maintain equipment inventory, including processing RMAs and
ordering new equipment.
- Maintain physical presence at designated service locations and
time for employees to pick up the user's computer, or deliver to
- Monitoring, updating and maintaining tickets in a defined
- Responds to tickets, contacts users and plans workload.
- Update, track and escalate the ticket to appropriate
levels/group for resolution as required.
- Sign off on closed tickets with the user to include follow up
specifically to the end user.
- Provide routine software and hardware troubleshooting support
to employees to resolve common IT problems.
- Support access to corporate network/wireless and applications
both on the network as well as over VPN.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a
comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities assigned to this
- Bachelor's degree (B.S/B.A) from four-college or university and
8+ years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may
coordinate activities of other personnel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent coordination skills and a team player
- Ability to identify issues and escalate as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with hardware, software, and network
- Experience with software application use and installation
- Ability to resolve technical issues under pressure
Physical Demand & Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to perform office-related tasks which may
include prolonged sitting or standing
- Must have the ability to move from place to place within an
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Some positions may require occasional repetitive motion or
movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
What can Astreya offer you?
- Employment in the fast-growing IT space providing you with a
variety of career options
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest firms in the world
as part of the Astreya delivery network
- Introduction to new ways of working and awesome
- Career paths to help you establish where you want to go
- Focus on internal promotion and internal mobility - we love to
build teams from within
- Free 24/7 accessible Professional Development through LinkedIn
Learning and other online courses to give you opportunities to
upskill at your own pace
- Education Assistance
- Dedicated management to provide you with on point leadership
- Numerous on the job perks
- Market competitive compensation and insurance, health and
Astreya Partners is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business
needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor
protected by law.
Keywords: Astreya, Fremont , Operations Business Lead, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!