Company: Bayside Solutions
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:Manages purchasing/planning
activities and inventory processes through approved vendors while
maintaining high quality and low costs in a current good
manufacturing practices (cGMP) environment. Backs up Master
Scheduler / Planner as required. Essential Duties and
- Uses QAD (Cloud ERP software), Excel spreadsheets and other
analytical tools to manage/track inventory levels and inventory
flows throughout the organization ensuring product/materials
availability and quality
- Plans raw materials inventory levels and updates changes to raw
material inventory specifications as needed.
- Manages vendor and supplier relations for Pricing, purchase
order deliveries, invoicing, complaints, non-conforming material
and Service Agreements.
- Manages the vendor assessment program, files complaints and
leads investigations for incoming, non-conforming raw
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversees unresolved Physical Inventory issues and helps
- Oversees Purchase Order process ensuring consistent use of
- Processes Requisitions in QAD system
- Updates changes to raw material inventory specifications as
- Backs up Master Scheduler/Planner as required.
- Assist in creating processes and SOP as required to establish
workflow in the department. Working Conditions: This position
required to work in a warehouse. The role requires walking,
standing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching. The employee must
occasionally lift and or move up to 40 pounds independently.
- Minimum 4-6 years related experience in a Pharmaceutical or
Biotech manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor's in related field required or equivalent
- Exhibits strong judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a
- Strong ability to anticipate and plan for needs of production
and other departments
- Strong attention to detail and applies consistent, effective
follow-up skills on multiple projects
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
to work with all levels of employees and to effectively manage
- Strong computer skills and proficient in the use of MS word,
Keywords: Bayside Solutions, Fremont , Buyer, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!