Hardware Machine Operator 2nd Shift
Company: Sanmina SCI
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Category (For Job Seekers)
H3931 - EMS-Fremont - Fremont, CA 94538 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
The Sanmina Fremont facility is a full-service enclosure systems
solution manufacturing plant. Located in California's Silicon
Valley, this facility produces low-to-mid volume New Product
Introduction (NPI) runs to full-scale volume. The Fremont facility
offers everything from small piece parts to fully integrated and
tested systems. In addition, this location offers in-house painting
capabilities and flexible logistics solutions in distribution,
inventory management and hubbing, as well as repair services.
Sets up and operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic
machines used in the production of the company's product.
Setup/Operator inserts pems or other hardware into parts fabricated
from materials such as sheet metal, alloys, stainless steel,
aluminum, and galvanized metal.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
* Comes to work prepared to do many different tasks in any dept
* Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
* Interprets blueprints, specifications, and hardware callout
* Inspects completed parts prior to production
* Able to select mounts and attachments
* Keeps a record of the number of pieces made
* Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
* Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Education and Experience:
* High School or GED equivalent
* Requires a minimum 2 years of related experience
* Able to setup and fun a job without assistance and with few or no
* Able to read blueprints, take measurements, and follow written
* Knowledge of different types of hardware such a Standoff, Pem
* Ability to work off-shift with minimal notice
* Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 35 lbs)
* Ability to perform job duties that require standing, kneeling,
body, working in cramped positions in small openings and climbing
hand over hand
* Work performed in an environment requiring exposure to fumes,
odors, and noise
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a
lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Ability
to handle physical workload
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, Fremont , Hardware Machine Operator 2nd Shift, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!