Registered Nurse RN, Circulator
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
compliance standards in an outpatient surgery setting. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
you.---Position: Outpatient OR Circulator RNRequired Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the California State
Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS certification. -Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience as an outpatient
Operating Room Circulator RN within the last year.
- Strong familiarity circulating across multiple specialties
including: orthopedics, general, ophthalmology, and GI. -
- Must show competency with common types of OR equipment in the
specialties listed above. ----Please note: You will be asked about
your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Fremont , Registered Nurse RN, Circulator, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!