Equipment Support II
Company: Sunstate Equipment Co., LLC
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of
our multiple locations coast to coast.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work
environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and
so much more, Sunstate is the place.
We Care About Our People And It Shows.
The Yard Attendant's primary objective is to assist customers with
loading and unloading equipment. The position also consists of
maintaining the appearance of the branch, assisting mechanics,
drivers or other personnel with various labor based tasks and
completing other daily assignments that support the branch
operations which includes delivering equipment occasionally.
Required Skills And Experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced
- Valid driver's license required
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry a plus
- Great Attitude!!!
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to,
walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Pressure washing equipment
- Assisting with various yard duties
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain long term business relationships
- Deliver equipment as needed
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each
employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our
Yard Attendants receive a lucrative compensation and benefit
package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and
fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
Keywords: Sunstate Equipment Co., LLC, Fremont , Equipment Support II, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!