Material Handler 3
Company: Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
UCT is seeking an experienced and talented Material Handler III
to join our team in Fremont, CA! The Material Handler III will
accurately and safely distribute material internal and external to
the facility efficiently and expeditiously. Must be proficient at
80% of material Handler I skills demonstrating a clear ability to
grasp 5S philosophy and work within multiple disciplines. Must be
proficient at 70% of Material Handler II skills either
demonstrating the ability to lead small teams or a technical expert
in a specific material distribution discipline. Ability to follow
written and verbal directions and communicate effectively with team
members both orally and written.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accurately handle transactions and physical movement of material
in and out of the stockroom
* Responsible for accurate inventory level management
* Responsible for maintaining cycle counts and a clean
* Accurately kit all work orders
* Assist in all WIP movement and transactions
* May assist with shipping/receiving/packaging as needed
* May drive company truck and/or forklift
* May perform other duties as required
* Attendance is an essential duty of this position
* Forklift Certification, Valid Driver's License, and the use of
Power tools are not required for all Material Handlers.
* The percentage of time at each task fluctuates with workload.
* Cross-training and fluid transition between departments is
essential for competitive advantage.
* Material handlers I and II must be proficient with all level 1
tasks within 90 days of the date of hire.
* Many tasks require On the Job Training. Four codes relate to
unique skill sets and Material Handler I work under leads guidance
in each function.
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Must be proficient able to perform responsibilities and duties of
Material handler I and II
* Lead small teams to effectively accomplish tasks with independent
* Train team members to written process
* Coach team members to improve performance of the team
* List areas of improvement for 5S and engage team members to
* Ability to Create and manipulate excel files
* Interface with other department and share data as required
internal and external to the department
* Order Supplies
* Enter Data into ERP system Cycle Count Module
* Fill out commercial invoice and SED with info supplied from
corporate export control
* Track Freight With Common Carriers
* Use Hand Trucks, Pallet Jacks, and Scales safely and
* High School Diploma/equivalent preferred
* Acceptable driver's record for driving company vehicles (as
* Forklift certification (as required)
* 5+ years' experience related to the use of computer and ERP
systems bar-coded software is highly desired. Five years'
experience in any type of material distribution environment is
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: This section is required
for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Acts (ADA)
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
* Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment
* Standard Office Hours
* Ability to stand for sustained periods.
* Ability to move arms, hands, and fingers.
* Ability to exerting up to 45 pounds of force occasionally, and/or
up-to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up-to 15 pounds of
force constantly to move objects.
* Ability to sit for sustained periods.
* The ability to talk on the phone and use a computer for extended
periods may be required.
* Subject to frequent interruptions.
* Required to wear personal protective equipment where
* May involve exposure to moderate noise levels from printers,
faxes, computers, etc.
* Work may require out of town travel depending upon assignment
(training and meeting).
UCT offers an excellent benefits package to all full-time employees
which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time
UCT is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a
culturally diverse workforce.
Keywords: Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc., Fremont , Material Handler 3, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!