Posted on: June 23, 2022
WHO WE ARE:EOS IT Solutions is a family run Global Technology
and Logistics company, providing Collaboration and Business IT
Support services to some of the world's largest industry leaders,
delivering forward-thinking solutions based on multi-domain
architecture. Customer satisfaction and commitment to superior
quality of service are our top business priorities, along with
investing in and supporting our partners and employees.We are a
true International IT provider and are proud to deliver our
services through global simplicity with trusted
EOS supports our client's Business Excellence team that helps
oversee the development of Product Security's foundational
framework that supports the team's pillars, programs, and services
through Strategic Business Planning, Resource, Design &
Development, and Project Management.The Project Coordinator will
support the Global Product Security team to increase the efficiency
and effectiveness of business processes across the team through a
combination of techniques that provides standardization,
consistency, and optimization to achieve Global Security's mission
to Safeguard People and Locations to deliver on our clients
Priorities, Principles and Mission.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with Program Managers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to
evaluate, identify and
support with program framework, needed programmatic documentation,
published documentation, processes, and develop strategies that
enhance service delivery.
Partner with key cross-organizational teammates to formalize,
aggregate, and solidify program
plans, including roadmaps and programmatic documentation.
- Recommend suggestions that help decide new process improvement
opportunities for greater
impact and efficiency, leveraging tools and systems where
- Support a cohesive and methodical approach to Change Management
- Meet regularly with management for status updates.
- Report out performance metrics to evaluate program progress and
success leveraging internally
built channels and tools.
- Regularly communicate updates on emerging technologies,
solutions, and tools that may impact
business operations, team personnel, or vendors.
- Develop a deep understanding of Global Product Security's
programs to support the
implementation of standards, procedures, and best practices that
ensures a cohesive,
consistent, and uniformed service delivery.
- Uphold end-to-end program alignment support plans ensuring
on-time delivery while driving
- Create sustainable communication themes in conjunction with
systematic routines, processes,
and preparedness activities for Program Managers to execute
- Support planning and coordination of any operational
meetings/sessions and team-wide
meetings, events, and initiatives.
- Ad-Hoc projects or administrative duties as requested by
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Experience:Excellent time-management and organizational
- Experience with program coordination and process
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and presentation
- Strong collaborator with proven ability to build successful
cross functional relationships across
all levels of the organization.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Experience handling con---dential information.
- Experience learning about new topics and synthesize information
- Experience building consensus among cross-functional and global
Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Asana, Outlook
Mail, and MS Of---ce (Outlook,
Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
EOS is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
invite you to consider opportunities at EOS regardless of your
gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or
similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political
opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil
partnership status or other non-merit factor
Keywords: EOS, Fremont , Project Coordinator, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!