Senior Research Associate
Company: Brio Group
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Title: Senior Research AssociateCompany: Clinical
Development, CROLocation: Fremont, CA Brio Group is a Life Sciences
Executive Search Firm committed to providing rare talent on an
exclusive basis to the Biopharma, Pharma, Device, and CRO
industries. We work alongside organizations that specialize in
supporting emerging Biopharma companies offering life-changing
therapies with one of our strongest portfolios in CRO
industries..Company Overview:We are a leading global CRO laboratory
with headquarters in Canada. Our mission is to mapprecision
medicine by providing comprehensive testing solutions and biomarker
research to thetop global pharmaceuticals and biotech companies. We
are committed to providing superiorscience through proactive
partnerships with our clients.Position Overview:Reporting to the
Associate Director of Cytometry and CyTOF, the Senior Research
Associate will develop complex immune monitoring assays by Flow
Cytometry and Cytometry Time of Flight (CyTOF) to be deployed for
exploratory clinical trials. Additionally, the incumbent will
participate in writing of procedures (SOP/CSP), train other
laboratory personnel on technicalprocedures/methods, record
associated documentation relevant to the tasks at hand as
perappropriate SOP and applicable GLP regulations and GCLP
- Exciting and superior scientific environment with a
multidisciplinary team of experts
- Multiple growth opportunities and career development plan
- The reputation of a scientific team that upholds the highest
- The opportunity to significantly contribute to the next
generation of life-changing drugs in precision medicine.Position
- 2+ years of experience preparing and staining high-parameter
flow cytometry panels.
- Experience staining human whole blood or PBMC samples.
- Knowledge and experience working with FACSDiva and flow
cytometry analysis software.
- Self-motivated and willing to take on small projects outside
the scope of job description.
- Work collaboratively in a group setting.
- Quickly adapt in a fast paced work environment and flexible
with work schedule.We welcome the opportunity to discuss and
provide a full job description upon review of qualified applicant's
CV/resume submission.How to Apply:
- In order to be considered for the above opportunity, simply
apply via LinkedIn and include your CV/resume.
- We respond to applicants who meet our position requirements but
suggest submitting your resume for future consideration for our
expanding list of new opportunities surfacing daily within our
Biopharma network.Brio Resource Group, LLC considers all applicants
and does not discriminate based race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, or any other
similarly protected status.
Keywords: Brio Group, Fremont , Senior Research Associate, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!