Coordinator - Property & Client Services, Westfield Mission Valley
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Do you want to help revolutionize a major industry? At
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW), you'll have the opportunity to
impact the future of airports by developing innovative and engaging
places that reinvent being together. Come join a team that builds
excitement about working at URW. You'll get to work with leaders
who are passionate about tackling changing consumer behavior with
innovative experiences. All this bold vision means the company
culture embraces evolution and change. We believe there is no
"perfect" candidate, and want to encourage applying even if all the
requirements listed aren't met. If you're passionate about URW and
looking to learn and grow, then we look forward to reviewing your
We are currently looking for our:
Coordinator - Property & Client Services
What we offer
Reporting to the General Manager and supporting the Center
Management Team, this is a full-time role responsible for all
* Contracts Administration - Service Contracts, Work Orders and
* Procore Administration - support Facility Operations in the
bidding process including collecting and uploading required
documentation and approval process
* Finance Administration, including Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable and Other Finance Processes
* Specialty Leasing Percent Rent administration
* Month End General Accounting
Specialty Leasing and Brand Ventures Coordination of Center Level
* Responsible for center-level coordination of ALL temporary
in-line and common area mall activations, including Retail
Merchandizing Units (RMUs), pop-up in-line stores, and kiosks.
* Performs center walks/inspections, ensures Tenant activation
complies with visual merchandising Design Guidelines.
* Monitors pipeline activity, distributing reports to center team,
and plans the activation schedule.
* Liaises with Tenants on requirements to activate in center,
including insurance, permits, signage and center operations.
* Arranges regular communication with center and Specialty Leasing
teams to plan and align on activity and tenant requirements and
* Maintains Inventory of units and liaises with Facility Operations
on maintenance and repairs.
* Takes photos of activations, media, and space opportunities and
uploads them to Salesforce.
General Coordination and Duties
* Collection and input of sales information from tenants
* Assists Sr. General Manager with the processing of
Open/Closed/What's Happening Notices and uploads to Salesforce.
* Uploads executed storage leases to Salesforce, maintains the
center Storage Tracker.
* Processes mail - receives, opens, scans and mails: Certificates
of Insurance, manual checks (mails to the lockbox), invoices, other
* Prepares Tenant Operational Defaults for breach of lease
covenants, issues to the General Manager for signature and
distributes to the Tenant.
* Coordinates URW Connect
* Attends weekly staff meeting and customer service ("STYLE"
* Attends required training classes and programs.
* Other duties, as assigned.
What we are looking for
You. . .
* BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
* 2-3 years' prior experience in an administration role, working
with cross-functional teams.
* Experience of basic finance administration: processing purchase
orders/invoices, assisting with accruals and budget
* Proficient in current Microsoft Office software including
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Working knowledge
of enterprise management systems (Salesforce) and project
management software (Procore) is advantageous.
* Exceptional process management skills; can organize and
prioritize an efficient workflow, simplify complex processes,
anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, adapt to
changing priorities, and manage from start to finish.
* Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to develop
and maintain effective relationships; dedicated to meeting the
expectations and requirements of internal and external
* Ability to maintain composure in all scenarios.
What is important to us
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) is driven by an entrepreneurial
foundation of talented and ambitious employees who embrace change,
strive for innovation, and know when to venture into uncharted
terrain. Teams within URW are collaborative and thrive by working
together to seize opportunity and solve challenges. Employees
receive mentorship and guidance while being empowered to drive
their initiatives, embracing their individuality and unique
backgrounds. URW's flagship destinations are interwoven into the
community fabric, and we give employees the power to be impactful
in their work and lead meaningful change in our communities through
volunteering, DE&I programming and leading ESG efforts. URW is
an innovator and trend setter in experiential entertainment and is
making bold moves to be a brand that creates inspiring consumer
experiences in-person and digitally. Breaking beyond conventional
beliefs, URW is surprising and delighting customers by reinventing
being together and creating memorable moments.
Our company purpose - to Reinvent Being Together - is about
reimagining how individuals and communities come together,
socialize, and enjoy dynamic experiences alongside one another in
entirely new ways. We are at our best when we are TOGETHER safely
and joyfully. We are pleased to announce our new hybrid schedule
working 3 days per week in our Los Angeles and New York corporate
offices and up to 2 days per week remotely. In returning to the
office, we are following federal guidance on what we need to do to
safeguard the health and safety of our employee community,
including that URW employees must be fully vaccinated or request an
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that
embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience, and
skills. We believe that diversity plays an important part in the
success of our business, and we are committed to creating an
environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most
of people's differences.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, and other legally protected
Join us to Reinvent Being Together.
Keywords: Unibail-Rodamco, Fremont , Coordinator - Property & Client Services, Westfield Mission Valley, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!