Company: Mattson Technology
Posted on: June 14, 2022
About MattsonMattson Technology is a global company with nearly
30 years of experience delivering leading-edge technology and
products in the Dry Strip, Plasma and Thermal markets to our
customers. While we consider Silicon Valley our roots, we have
evolved into a worldwide organization that includes manufacturing,
research and development, customer support, finance and sales
operations throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
Our success is a result, in large part to the highly qualified and
dedicated employees at Mattson Technology. Our employees represent
a diverse group of individuals, committed to working as a team to
deliver on our commitments. We value the ingenuity, flexibility,
passion, knowledge and "can do" attitude that our employees
We encourage you to consider a career at Mattson Technology.
Mattson Technology recognizes that to recruit and retain a team of
highly qualified employees, we must invest in our employees and
therefore, we offer a comprehensive employee benefits package.
About the RoleThis opening is for a Master Scheduler position in
the Planning Group based in Fremont, California. This role will be
responsible for managing and coordinating the system builds and
ensure it meet customer requirement and on time shipment.
Candidates performance will be subject to peer review.Key
- Manage sale order entry, configuration review, CES
requirements, Ship date Requests, PO/ LOC status, Shipping and
- Track/ fulfill SSDM "ship short deviation memo" requirements
and work with Field Service to confirm shipment, locations, extra
requirements, FOC sale orders.
- Manage and review configuration changes - communicate to
management / Sale Ops any impact to schedule ship date and work
with procurement team to ensure POs are updated or new POs are
- Managed tools swapping and update work order material
requirements based on re-
- work / conversion requirements, and engineering changes.
- Manage work order scheduling and priorities through work order
start and completion dates, roll up, reconciling and closing.
Review past due work orders and cancellation messages.
- Monitor and review TMS report to identify critical material
shortage needs and work
- with procurement to expedite.
- Evaluate and analyze MRP output to ensure the correct material
is driven, ordered,
- issued, and available in production to support BCD/MCD.
- Managed material transition and work with MFG to use up all
- Managed supply on allocation to ensure materials allocate to
the correct plant and tool IDs.
- Monitor and track ECO's implementation, effectivity dates,
rework, purge inventory
- and add/remove parts per ECO.
- Work with manufacture engineering to correct the BOM error and
follow through until ECO implemented.
- Support monthly/quarterly work order-tool material variance
review with finance.
- Responsible for E&O and resolves inventory
- Identify and implement system and process improvements within
planning to enable overall business process improvement.
- Escalate unresolved problems after proper due diligence.
- Enforce and follow all Mattson planning policies and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business,
Operations, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as production or factory planner,
experience in the semiconductor equipment industry is a plus.
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Assertive, collaborative and results oriented.
- Able to manage ongoing tasks and several projects
- Strong ERP/MRP system knowledge, SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to influence and work cross-functionally with multiple
- Experienced in using MS Excel and mining data.
- APICS CPIM certification preferred.
Equal Opportunity EmployerMattson Technology, Inc. is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applications will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion,sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Mattson Technology, Fremont , Master Scheduler, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!