Posted on: June 13, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with surgical
instrumentation, sterilization, and current best practices in a
surgical setting. This includes preparation of the operating room
and sterilization. Strong communication skills and knowledge of
current evidence-based practice are essential. If you are
comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this
may be a good fit for you.---Position: Inpatient and/or Outpatient
Surgical TechRequired Education and Credentials
- Completion of an accredited surgical technologist program is
required. Surgical Technologist Certification (CST) is preferred.
- Current AHA BLS certification will be required prior to first
shift. -Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience as a surgical tech in
an inpatient or ambulatory surgical setting within the last year.
- Strong familiarity with universal protocol measures including
surgical site marking and performing a time out. -
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and skills of aseptic technique,
surgical instrumentation, supplies, equipment and maintaining
sterile surgical field. -
- Must be a resourceful and adaptable individual who takes
direction well, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment,
collaborates with surgical staff, and is comfortable asking
clarifying questions. -
- Experience in orthopedics, spine, pain management, GI, and
ophthalmology strongly preferred. -Please note: You will be asked
about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview.
Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam.---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Fremont , Surgical Technologist, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!