Quality Assurance Specialist
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Neuralink is seeking candidates with a record of outstanding
technical achievement and experience in the area of Good Laboratory
Practices and/or Quality Assurance. In this role you will work with
Neuralink's technical and medical teams to ensure that safety and
efficacy studies comply with good laboratory practices and that
device manufacturing complies with relevant regulation around
design controls and good manufacturing practices. You will be
expected to become intimately familiar with all relevant study
protocols, standard operating procedures, and quality management
systems that meet the requirements outlined by domestic (FDA) and
international (OECD) regulatory agencies. You will be responsible
for performing audits of animal studies and records, and report
your findings directly to stakeholders. Successful candidates will
be highly adaptable, detail-oriented, effective communicators, and
have a keen sense of urgency. About you:
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and
defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about
problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what
matters is delivering a manufacturable solution that works every
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to
work with and learn from software, mechanical, electrical,
materials, biological engineers, and neuroscientists. You are
comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too
- Meticulous attention to detail with a propensity for efficient
workflows. Key Qualifications:
- Familiarity with GLP and/or GMP processes. 1 year experience is
- Familiarity with FDA regulations.
- A strong understanding of the scientific method and engineering
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Experience training personnel.
- Deep understanding of animal care, veterinary medicine,
surgery, necropsies and/or histology processes. -
Keywords: Neuralink, Fremont , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!