Assembler I (8936)
Company: Natel Engineering Company Inc
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Perform inspection of product run through Automated Optical
Inspection equipment as it is manufactured on the SMT line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
* Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements
based on the components moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
* Verify product compliance to workmanship standards as documented
in work instructions.
* Verify process compliance to established AOI programs.
* Verify integrity of data collected by machinery.
* Communicate defects not captured by equipment to responsible
personnel for enhancement of program integrity.
* Communicate to assembly operators defects being noted during the
AOI program review.
* Support and follow all ISO standards related to NEOTech's various
Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not
limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and
* Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
* Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system (OCuity)
* Computer proficiency.
* Knowledge of Automated Optical Inspection equipment and
* Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
* Pass IPC-A-610 Modules 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 & 8 workmanship
* Ability to work on multiple procedures / products.
* Highly repetitive or routine duties
* Ability to support 2 or more product lines / customer
* Normally follows established procedures on routine work.
* 0-6 months related experience or vocation or technical
certificate without related experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic life/AD&D
insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; voluntary
supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts and employee
assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and
company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid time off. NEOTech
also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe,
quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all
employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a
manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers.
We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the
health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the
Companys equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is
committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in
the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug test which include
screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.
Keywords: Natel Engineering Company Inc, Fremont , Assembler I (8936), Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!