Company: AEMTEK, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
AEMTEK is excited to announce that we are hiring! Join us if you
want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic lab with opportunities for
growth and a strong culture of collaboration, learning, and serving
our clients with the highest standards.
AEMTEK is a state-of-the-art microbiology laboratory located in San
Francisco Bay Area, California. We provide a range of testing and
contract research services to various industries such as food &
beverage, environmental health, product development, and cosmetic
and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We have over 18 years of
experience as a highly rated lab serving our clients with accurate,
fast, and reliable analytical results. Please visit our website at
www.aemtek.com for more information. -
Position Summary:--- -AEMTEK is hiring for an experienced
microbiologist who will own and perform high-profile projects in
our lab. This person will join a fast-paced, full-service lab in
supervising and performing a range of lab analyses for our clients.
In this role, this person will have the opportunity to engage in
all aspects of microbiology projects with a focus on leading and
providing technical guidance. The ideal candidate has demonstrated
technical capabilities in microbiology combined with excellent
leadership and project management skills.
To apply, please write a cover letter that describes why you would
be the perfect fit for this job and send it to email@example.com,
along with your CV.
- Perform laboratory analysis and testing across a range of
- Design, supervise, and maintain the highest standards in
analytical microbiology projects.
- Work closely with clients to establish adequate microbiology
testing programs. -
- Contribute to laboratory setup, quality system implementation,
analyst training, and data capturing and evaluation. -
- Manage the laboratory's microbial culture collections.
- Provide technical services to clients in solving complex
problems related to microbial contamination control, training, and
- Provide technical guidance to laboratory testing operations
such as method/sample matrix validation, developing/revising SOPs
and work instructions, and share weekend and holiday supervisory
duties when needed.
- Perform technical reviews, data verification, troubleshooting,
and technical training to laboratory staff.
- Prepare reports with analysis and trending of data.
- Present research discoveries in professional conferences and to
- Train and proactively develop the educational growth of lab
- Support the quality of lab operations through identifying and
assisting with implementation of process improvements.
- Participate and/or lead related projects to meet the needs of
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also
include any responsibilities as assigned by the Lab Directors from
time to time.
- PhD or Master of Science degree in microbiology from a
- Demonstrated technical expertise, preferably from 2+ years of
work experience in the food or pharmaceutical industry in a
capacity that is directly related to microbiology, technical
service, or quality assurance.
- Strong willingness to learn and contribute knowledge and skills
to the lab.
- Strengths in multi-tasking, is highly organized, good at time
management and prioritization, and has the proven ability to meet
deadlines and adapt to changing environments.
- Resourceful in solving complex problems, uses good judgment,
and can manage high-profile cases.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills and is
professional, diplomatic, friendly, and works well both
independently and in a team environment.
- Has a positive attitude and is enthusiastic, conscientious,
very responsible, and extremely reliable.
- Confident, motivated, articulate, seeking to improve and
- Willing to work weekends and have flexibility in overtime.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid vacation
- Workers Compensation & Disability Insurance Benefits
Sound Like a Good Fit?
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, we invite you to
write a cover letter that describes why you would be the perfect
fit for this job and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your
CV. Given the number of candidates that we receive, we may not be
able to respond to every applicant. Thank you for your interest.
AEMTEK, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AEMTEK is committed
to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants and
employees. We treat all employees and applicants in conformance
with both the spirit and letter of federal, state, and local
employment discrimination laws, regulations, and Executive Orders.
The Company makes all employment decisions without regard to a
person's race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity
or expression), national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation,
medical condition, marital status, age, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, veteran status, uniform services
membership status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Discrimination, retaliation, or harassment based upon any of these
factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not
AEMTEK has experience in every aspect of laboratory testing, from
routine food chemistry and microbiology testing to shelf-life
studies, challenge studies, and the design of complex research
projects. When it comes to problem solving, nothing compares to
decades of experience in the industry. AEMTEK has the staff, the
facilities, and the drive to serve your needs on time and on
Keywords: AEMTEK, Inc., Fremont , Microbiologist, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!