Posted on: January 13, 2022
We are hiring now for a Facilities Manager in Fremont, CA!
SMTC Corporation was founded in 1985. SMTC is a mid-size provider
of end-to-end electronics manufacturing services (EMS) including
PCBA production, systems integration and comprehensive testing
services, enclosure fabrication, as well as product design,
sustaining engineering and supply chain management services. SMTC
has facilities in the United States, Mexico, China and Canada.
Services extend over the entire electronic product life cycle from
the development and introduction of new products through to the
growth, maturity and end-of-life phases.
- 401K with company match
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical HRA Plan
- Short term/Long term Disability Insurance, etc.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for performing basic
environmental health / safety inspections and evaluations in
accordance with the applicable local, state, or federal
regulations. Enforce general industry safety. Perform duties to
diagnose, plan complex and difficult installations, repairs,
modifications, improvements and maintenance procedures on
equipment, building facilities, vehicles and related hardware.
- Analyze data, prepare reports or other health-related
documents, and make presentations, if necessary, based on findings
from evaluations or inspections;
- Conduct or assist in environmental investigations (based on
- Document information obtained during all investigations in a
- Provide information in the areas of disease prevention, safety
and general environmental health subjects;
- Provide technical guidance (based on level of training) as
required to sanitarians and other staff members within the
- Participate and conduct on-going fire inspection and OSHA
- Participate in state inspections for the state of California,
and any and all Environmental issues;
- Perform on-going safety audits;
- Perform Training requirements under OSHA 1910;
Education and Experience for the Facilities Manager:
- A minimum of an associate's degree (preferred) or its
equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in an environmental
and/or safety field;
- MUST be certified as a Laser Safety Officer (LSO).
- Must have a valid California motor vehicle license; MUST be
- 40 hour Hazmat training is a requirement;
- MUST have knowledge of the principles, practices and
regulations applied in conducting inspections or investigations;
knowledge of basic chemistry and chemical reactions; ability to
prepare written reports containing findings, analysis, conclusions
and corrective recommendations is essential; proficient in
Microsoft Office; attention to detail is a MUST.
SMTC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic information or other protected status.If you
require assistance completing this application due to a disability,
please contact Human Resources to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process.
Keywords: SMTC, Fremont , Mgr, Facilities, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!