Company: MASS Precision, Inc
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Us:MASS Precision Inc. is a global
manufacturer with over 30 years of experience excelling in the
custom contract manufacturer of electronic chassis, frames,
fabrications, and turn-key electromechanical assemblies built to
customer specifications.MASS manufactures medical devices and
military electronics for some of the largest companies in Silicon
Valley. We are constantly improving our operations and looking for
new ways to meet our Customer's needs through continuous
improvement.Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life
Insurance, Paid Tuition, and discounts on public transportation.We
are searching for motivated, hard-working candidates that have a
positive attitude. The "can-do" type is successful in this shop.Our
company is busy and growing with lots of opportunity to move around
and learn new skills!POSITION SUMMARY: Removes burrs (rough edges)
from metal parts while ensuring production levels are
- Adheres to all Company Policy & Procedures and Department
- Brings to the attention of management, problems which affect
the production / quality of the area for which responsible.
Completes all assignments in a timely manner.
- Meets production schedules for delivery requirements.
- Responsible to ensure all work and paperwork is accounted to
the proper router or work order.
- Responsible for operating graining and finishing machines as
- Responsible for using hand filing instruments as needed.
- Completes all duties as described on router sheets.
- Assures all metal parts for a specific job are present before
- Ability to receive verbal or written instructions that pertains
to daily tasks.
- Knowledge of oscillators, sanders and grinders preferred.
- Able to work in a shop environment with a medium level noise
and metal dust particles.
- Demonstrated good hand - eye coordination.
- Ability to read routers.
- Understands specific work order flow.
- Sufficient manual dexterity is required to withstand the
constant repetitive motions needed when using hand files.
- Can safely lift 35 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to work day/swing/night shift as required.
- Work weekends and overtime as required.Education &
- High school diploma or equivalentPlease visit
www.massprecision.com/career-opportunities for more information or
to submit your resume.
Keywords: MASS Precision, Inc, Fremont , Paint Prep, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!