Company: Bahwan Cybertek
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Responsible for working in shifts to provide 24X7 Application
Support across multiple Client applications
Responsible for applying operation break fixes and other proactive
maintenance activities to keep the services up and running.
Managing transactional flows across multiple systems from a variety
of microservices through Web APIs through database transactional
Responsible for evaluating the Issues reported by customer internal
users and clients and providing ongoing solutions
Responsible for owning a specific production problem and provide
active coordination between various groups including internal and
external vendor support groups in resolving a specific problem.
Determine configuration and operational requirements for
Application Support Engineer Skills of the following key areas in a
Fortune 500 organization
- Production level database tier support
- Database skills: Ability to create complete SQL queries
requiring understanding of joins, insert and deletes, without limit
impacts on a transactional database.
- Understand database technologies including RDMS, and NO SQL
- System Engineering skills
- Working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software. Ability to
troubleshoot and understand patterns of key subsystems such as
Processor, RAM, Network and storage
- Experience in virtualization platforms such as VmWare
- Experience in application scaling techniques/technologies like
Load Balancing and Queuing technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience in orchestration/container technologies: Kubernetes,
- Experiencing in working with Monitoring and eventing
technologies working with time series databases, such as Splunk and
- Determine configuration and operational requirements for
- System Administration skills
- Be able to explain and understand role-based permissions, how
to setup and maintain in various Operating systems, Linux and
- Understand various encryption technologies and how they
function for troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Working experience with IIS and Apache web technologies
- Comfortable with scripting languages for automating routine
- Enterprise, internal business level support skills:
- ERP environment requiring critical attention to processing
flows. Flows are ERP oriented so support everything from
manufacturing to accounting flows of inhouse designed systems.
- Experience in managing an application space supporting a
specific business function, preferably in a manufacturing
- Fast paced environment understanding the result of delays in
transaction to a manufacturing business and subsequently a
month/quarter/yearly accounting rhythm.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software.
- Complex problem solving. Ability to diagnose & address
- Understand and support of various ITIL Service Operations
- Incident management to restore service to stable state.
- Participate and determine root cause for service failure and
- Tool usage for equivalent of:
- Ticketing systems such as JIRA or Service Now
- Collaboration: Confluence and SharePointby Jobble
Keywords: Bahwan Cybertek, Fremont , Application Support, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!