Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector. Location: Fremont,
CA Pay rate: $19 to $23/hr. DOE Benefits: Medical, dental, vision,
and life insurance. Paid Weekly. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all Company/Departmental Policies & Procedures.
- Performs incoming, in process and final inspection according to
given specification/drawing and cosmetic criteria.
- Performs First Article Inspections and documents resulting data
in accordance with Customer requirements.
- Upon identification of defects, create Non-Conformance Report
- Participates/leads Material Review Board (MRB) meetings to
disposition non-conforming material(s).
- Assists engineering in root-cause analysis and corrective
- Performs calibration of measuring instruments and fixtures in
accordance with pre-determined calibration schedule.
- Completes assignments in a timely manner.
- Maintains a well-organized workspace and current task list with
status of each item. Education, Training, and Experience:
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Certified Weld Inspector (CWI)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred.
- ASQ Certified Inspector preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Quality Inspector or
equivalent role. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and
basic understanding of GD&T principles.
- Proficient in use of all mechanical inspection
- Previous experience with CMM preferred.
- Previous experience with instrument calibration.
- Previous experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Working knowledge of problem-solving methodologies, including
- Familiarity with MS Word/Excel is required--
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter who seeks out additional opportunities outside of
- Ability to lift and sort parts of up to 30 pounds as
- Ability to work day/swing/night shifts as required. Nesco
Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource,
LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Fremont , Quality Inspector, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!