TIG Welder - Direct Hire, 1st Shift Opportunity
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job Description: TIG Welder (Direct Hire) Duties and
- TIG Welding 316 Stainless Steel & some copper.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced start-up environment and
wear hats other than welding in the early stages of production i.e.
helping Manufacturing build fixtures, etc.
- Mechanical aptitude, comfortable using all mechanical tools,
screw drivers, torque wrenches, socket wrenches, drills, calipers,
- Demonstrate the ability to perform mechanical set-ups and
changeovers for all welding operations.
- Responsible for the study of prints, drawings, and
specifications to complete finished welds and lay out of tasks
- Proficiently use all approved hand gauges to inspect component
quality at the work center.
- Work as a team member to aid others in upholding and
maintaining departmental standards including quality goals and
on-time delivery goals.
- Demonstrated Ability to process and inspect work in accordance
- Basic math, blueprint reading and weld to print skills.
- 3+ years' work experience performing Tig welding of stainless
steel or less experience with a Welding technology degree (or
currently enrolled in Welding Technology Degree program).
- Basic PC skills for manufacturing.
- Commitment to quality, customer focused mindset both internally
- Ability to work in a diverse culture and within all levels of
- Ability to evaluate and recommend improvements to process and
- Certified in TIG and MIG Welding preferred - but experience
could outweigh this. You should know: Your safety matters!
Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in
compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly
recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the
interview process. Why Kelly -- ? Your engineering skills are in
demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly--
Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations
where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects,
and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer
the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking
for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to
find your dream engineering job. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're
always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new
ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did
we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Fremont , TIG Welder - Direct Hire, 1st Shift Opportunity, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!