Ambassador - Fremont Kaiser (Seasonal)
Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: November 18, 2021
**The Details**Shifts: Full-Time & Part-Time available!Location,
Kaiser - FremontPay: $18.54/hourRequirements: Positions at this
location require employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their
time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED!LAZ Parking
is one of the largest and fastest-growing parking companies in the
country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces
across the country. When it comes to parking, we're the experts!We
are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say "parking is our
industry but people are our passion." Our mission is to "create
opportunities for our employees and value for our clients". If
you're looking to join a growing company led by passionate people
committed to being the best - contact us today!The Spirit of the
Position: The Ambassador position has been developed to assist
clients with performing on-site medical screening specifically for
COVID-19 to prevent the spread within the facility. The Ambassador
is an unlicensed medical role specifically operating within the
protocols established for screening humans for possible infection
utilizing individual questionnaires and general appearance
according to the protocols.You are:
- Dynamic. You're charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help
in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never
disappoint because it's not in your nature.
- Good under pressure. You don't fold and get overwhelmed easily.
Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Proficient in basic computer skills in the parking revenue
- Able to work with or without supervision.
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of
- Timely and demonstrates sense of urgency.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- A team player and can help motivate your team.What will I do?
- Greet customer by name, be responsive and timely with
correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring
attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Assist customers in lobbies, lanes, and in the parking office;
help direct traffic.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing
premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do
- Add/delete accounts, and key in required information from
monthly applications in the parking revenue control system.
- Assist with cashiering functions as needed.
- Oversee general maintenance of the garage - sweeping, wiping
down surfaces and equipment, emptying trash, picking up trash,
changing light bulbs, etc.
- Maintain and repair any malfunctioning parking equipment to
ensure appropriate access to customers.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.Education/Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not
- Willingness to be flexible, work multiple facility
- Ability to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English
- Must be able to make decisions independently and stay firm on
decisions made (not easily persuaded).Physical Demands:
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 10 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.FLSA Status: Non-ExemptTo be hired,
all candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment
drug screen.LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all
our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed
to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Fremont , Ambassador - Fremont Kaiser (Seasonal), Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!