Quality Systems Specialist III
Posted on: November 17, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review records and documents, for completeness and compliance
with QSR and ISO requirements.
- Review batch record to support release of raw materials, work
in progress and final products. This includes reagents, components
and instrumentation-related products.
- Collaborate with other function teams to resolve batch record
discrepancies or errors as it related to Good Documentation
- Assist to improve standard operating procedures and quality
- Support the Material Review Board, for the assessment and
disposition of non-conforming materials and closure of
Non-conformance and Deviation Report, as needed.
- Perform and complete work with a moderate degree of
- Support PDR closure, as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
on time.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:Education and Experience (in years):--
- High School degree (or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of
related work experience OR
- AA or Technical Degree with 1-2 years of related work
experienceKnowledge and Skills:--
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in group or
- Ability to interface well with people of varied backgrounds,
and to guide groups toward effective dynamics.
- Understanding of general mathematical principles and
- Understanding the general laboratory failure investigation,
root cause analysis, and troubleshooting principles.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office: word, excel, access, power
point, Microsoft project; Agile, SmartSolve, MES, and XpertERP.When
you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization,
where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our
customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard,
and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all
with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the
stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all
Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject
to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve.-- Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Cepheid, Fremont , Quality Systems Specialist III, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!