Account Payable Specialist
Company: Advantest America, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job descriptionDo you have what it takes to be challenged every
day? Essai, Inc. is in search of inquisitive, creative, determined
candidates who enjoy problem-solving and taking a theoretical
concept into real-world applications to fill our positions.Essai
Test Solutions, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Advantest
America, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative high-tech manufacturing
company located in Fremont, CA. We are looking for exceptional
individuals to join our team, who have high desire and drive to
succeed both personally and professionally, in a fast paced and
growing company. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Essai is a
diverse, environmental-friendly company whose commitment to
excellence has been recognized by America's Fastest-Growing Private
5000 Companies.Responsibilities :
- Daily posting of vendor invoices, which involves research and
interaction with vendors as well as Purchasing & Receiving.
- Research, follow up on and process open Purchase Orders as well
as Purchase Return Orders.
- Schedule invoices for payment and weekly check runs.
- Reconcile credit card purchases.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Review AP Aging Report periodically and resolve issues as
- Assist in daily sales invoicing.
- Month-end closing tasks and account reconciliations.
- Filing and organization of accounting documents.
- Other duties and projects as needed.Requirements :1. Bachelor's
degree in Accounting.2. 1-3 years of AP experience.3. Excellent
verbal and written communication skills.4. Experience with ERP
systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.5. Proficiency in
Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.6. Experience working in a
manufacturing environment is a must.7. Self-driven and motivated,
with focus on continuous process improvement.8. Highly organized
and detail-oriented.9. Resourceful with problem solving skills and
ability to think outside the box.10. Flexible and able to
multi-task in a fast-paced environment.Veterans are encouraged to
apply.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurancePhysical Setting:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- ERP systems: 3 years (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Advantest America, Inc., Fremont , Account Payable Specialist, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!