Leading the future in luxury electric and
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Notice regarding COVID-19 Vaccination for positions
located in Newark, California
At Lucid (the “Company”), we prioritize the health and
wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else.
In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased
transmissibility with recent variants, all Lucid Employees whose
employment is based in Newark, current and future, must be fully
vaccinated and provide proof thereof as a condition of continued or
future employment with the Company.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate
engineer with a love of fasteners.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. All candidates will
be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields,
to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Owns joint development, implementation, and sustainment for all
High Voltage products.
- Create and maintain 3D standard parts & 2D drawings in Catia,
then drive them through the engineering release process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Manufacturing,
Quality and Service teams to develop robust joint solutions.
- Design custom fastening solutions where necessary
- Continuously improve current products
- Write and lead development and validation test plans for all HV
- Diligently follow industry standards where applicable
- Drive communication with external vendors to ensure
requirements are met
- Two years experience working with fasteners and
- Demonstrate sound understanding of material compatibility and
the physics of joint loads
- Experience defining custom torque profiles from first
- Can demonstrate critical thinking and reach conclusions based
- Excellent 3D CAD skills in at least one professional CAD
- Solid understanding of GD&T standards
- Solid understanding of material selection and DFM
- Solid understanding of various manufacturing processes
- History of working independently with limited oversight
- Ability to mitigate unforeseen problems creatively and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Catia (V5 or V6)
- Five years’ experience working in the Automotive Industry
- Experience with High Voltage Systems preferred
- The ability to show and explain extra-curricular activities
that demonstrate initiative and a genuine passion in a similar or
related field. This could be a conversation piece or a more formal
portfolio of work
- BS in Mechanical and/or Materials Engineering, Master's
At Lucid, we don’t just
welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment
agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.