Systems Integration Sales Consultant - Fremont
Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Stanley Black & Decker is a vibrant, diversified, global
industrial company - a company of enduring substance since 1843
that is striving to be one of the most innovative and sustainable
companies in the world. Our people are bold and agile, yet
thoughtful and disciplined. With the ambition to inspire makers and
innovators to create a more sustainable world. If you're seeking to
bring your unique value and contribute to an inclusive,
collaborative and purpose-driven culture that integrates
performance excellence and innovation - join us.
This role is remote based, preferred location Fremont and/or
cities within 50 mile radius.
The role of the Sales Consultant, Systems Integration, will be
to sell integrated, advanced and highly engineered electronic
security systems and services to complex, large scale customers by
pursuit of prospects, developing, growing and maintaining a sales
portfolio in an assigned territory. Identify and pursue
self-generated leads. Execute sales strategy, identify new
opportunities/leads and generate sales portfolio to exceed sales
quotas and revenue growth. Acts as highest-level career sales
professional through consistent sales portfolio management, goal
attainment and expert knowledge and leadership of products/services
and emerging markets.
Duties and responsibilities
- Focused on building long-standing customer relationships in
which integrated security systems across access control, video
surveillance, intrusion and fire detection are designed and
implemented to solve complex business challenges.
- Identify and qualify customer needs, developing sales
strategies, negotiating contracts and closing profitable projects
with end users. Act as portfolio entrepreneur by developing
personal business plan, sales activities and action plans to attain
and exceed quotas and sales goals.
- Develop a personal business plan to exceed your quota and
understanding the vertical market trends and the dynamics of the
market. Portfolio may consist of customers in verticals such as
higher education, hospitality, senior living, retail, distribution
or healthcare as examples.
- Drive wider and deeper account penetration with new and
existing accounts through frequent proactive contact, expanding and
maintaining strong relationships with multiple departments
(facilities, loss prevention, IT, finance, and C-level executives)
and key decision makers at multiple levels within customer
- Manage a complex, multi-tiered customer buying process with key
skills in selling our value to multiple decision makers including
- Sell integrated solutions to regional named accounts; sales
consisting of integrated video surveillance, access control, and
other networked applications with an understanding of local codes
including applicable labor environment.
- With a strong ability and focus on leading with professional
and managed services along with security-as-a-service solutions,
the Systems Integration (SI) sales consultant embraces the
convergence of software, hardware and services to provide the
highest value to the customer.
- Able to convey technically complex security systems and
applicable services to our clients in an intelligent and
articulate, yet understandable manner.
- Sell to prospective new customers and maintain relationships
with current customers to continually assess their needs to create
additional sales opportunities and manage a plan for client
- Develop and maintain an active recommendation backlog that will
support exceeding quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual
basis for recurring monthly revenue (RMR) and installation.
- Conduct job site visits/surveys, specify the type of system
recommend, provide an investment recommendation and layout to be
used for a basis for the contract.
- Provide detailed scope of work with all needed information for
- Prepare, deliver and execute sales presentations, investment
justifications, recommendations and offers to prospective customers
to convey products and services that meet their requirements that
result in new sales or retention of customers.
- Develop, maintain and utilize a strong working knowledge of all
offerings within our products/services solution line to increase
and develop sales portfolio.
- Collaborate with installation and service departments to
execute the successful delivery of new products and services.
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date information or
reports on sales activities, plans and forecasts in sales software
and other company provided tools and reporting systems.
- Work in concert with sales leadership and other sales
associates to attain sales plans, identify future growth and
development opportunities. Focusing on strategic selling and
integrating multiple decision makers involved in the sales
- Acts as sales leader through expert mastery of sales techniques
identified through portfolio results as well as leadership to
assist others on critical/complicated sales, coaching and mentoring
less experienced sales consultants.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of products/services as it
relates to customers' issues and needs through in-house training,
networking and reading/research. Maintains an on-going and in-depth
knowledge of the latest Security System products offered and
advancements in development.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field of study or 5
years' related combination of experience and education in lieu of
- 5+ years B2B sales experience such as territory development and
management with a long and complex sales cycle, with experience in
o networking and integrated solutions
o managing large complex projects
- 1+ year experience in business processes and articulating value
and ROI and reading and understanding architectural, mechanical and
- 1+ year experience in computer skills, utilizing MS Office
(with an emphasis on Excel and Outlook, Customer Relationship
Management systems and social media platforms
- Valid State-Issue Driver's License
#LI-REMOTE SBDCSS #LI-PM1
- Security and/or information technology industry experience
- Experience using one or more of the following; Salesforce,
Cognos, Adobe Sign
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Fremont , Systems Integration Sales Consultant - Fremont, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!