Mechanical Engineer 2
Company: Coventor Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Participates in the conceptualization, modeling, analysis,
development, documentation, and test/validation of hardware
associated with new semiconductor equipment.
- May design parts using metals, ceramics, quartz, plastics, and
advanced coatings/plating's. Work with potential suppliers to
ensure parts can be manufactured in accordance with performance and
- Ensures documentation is consistent with SEMI, Lam Standards
and other standards as applicable (ANSI, DIN etc.), as well as best
known methods for GD&T; accordingly, demonstrates knowledge and
ability to properly utilize them.
- Performs analytical work in order to characterize and properly
specify new and existing designs, including heat transfer, stress,
vibrations, fluid/gas dynamics and manufacturability.
- May develop and execute test plans that generate
characterization data sufficient to understand and validate the
performance of the design.
- Develops and present reports/presentations of excellent quality
that communicate design intent, analysis, and validation at design
- Collaborates with other departments for procurement and
assembly of mechanical components/ equipment.
- Professionally represents the company to the customer.
- Mechanical Master's degree with a minimum of 2 years of
industry experience; or
- Mechanical Bachelor's degree with 3 years' experience; or
- Technical college with 3-5 years of relevant work
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in Semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of MS Office
We believe it is important for every person to feel valued,
included, and empowered to achieve their full potential. By
bringing unique individuals and viewpoints together, we achieve
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application
Keywords: Coventor Inc, Fremont , Mechanical Engineer 2, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!