About Maintenance at JLL Supporting Amazon's State-of-the-art
Operations is at the heart of our client's business. They are
known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Their
buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of
countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance &
Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly
behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous
improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment
(MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come
join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician II, you will use your skills to
support the Operations Maintenance team in repairing and
maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems
throughout the building. You will have the opportunity to install,
maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment.
In addition to developing your skills, you will mentor junior
technicians to grow in their roles.
What Do We Offer?
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed
together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best
inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning
together and celebrating our success. Our Total Rewards program
reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in
career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you
a competitive salary and benefits package. With us, you'll develop
your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We
can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Promote a safe working environment by following all safety
* Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper
* Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all
Material Handling Equipment (MHE) which includes belts, motors,
photo-eyes, relays, and more
* Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the
Amazon Operations facility
* Track and store department inventory
* Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts
lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years of experience with automated conveyor systems and
* 2+ years of experience in the repair of material handling
* 2+ years of experience conducting predictive and preventative
* 1+ years of metal and wood fabrication
* 1+ years of blueprint and electrical schematic reading
* 1+ year of knowledge with electrical and electronic
* Procedure based maintenance experience (PM)
* Ability to use and interpret statistical equipment run metrics
such as OEE/Up Time to prioritize accordingly
* Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or
college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the
Mechanical or Electrical field
* Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety
standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and
* Project Management experience
* Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System
* Knowledge of computer networking systems and
* Experience with robotic or electromechanical operation and
* Able to troubleshoot basic input and output functions. Low
voltage signal tracing and troubleshooting of logical devices.
* Basic ability to use Linux command line interface
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment
process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of
our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions
are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to
disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to
a background check for any convictions directly related to its
duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be
considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California
Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy
Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your
personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device
you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified
Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and