Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Transformation
Company: LAM Research
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the
semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication
equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and
hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our
dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver
outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the
most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam
Research is a market leader where our core values are not just
words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role
to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) in Lam Research is part of
Global Operations, focusing on Strategic Commodity Management,
Supplier Management, including Quality, Supply Chain Operations,
Supplier Technology, and Contract Manufacturers.
The right candidate will demonstrate deep domain expertise in
Supply Chain, be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent
projects, and have excellent communication and organizational
skills. The ideal candidate will be versed in Lean principles,
Agile and Six Sigma methodologies to understand the current
challenges, driving root cause analysis, prioritizing opportunities
for improvement, re-engineering supply chain processes, creating
strategic initiatives, and ensuring execution to drive quantifiable
and measurable outcomes.
Success in this role requires strong understanding of supply
chain and manufacturing processes and industry-leading practices;
excellent cross-functional leadership capability; success in
influencing a wide spectrum of stakeholders; ability to lead and
develop a team with a continuous improvement mindset; and strong
people management skills that, not only foster an environment of
team success, but individual accomplishments, as well.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Create a vision for Supply Chain Transformation that supports
long term growth plan of the Company.
- Develop complex multi-year, Supply Chain Strategies and create
implementation plans to execute on the vision.
- Drive organization alignment across Global Operations and
Global Information Services on prioritization of strategic
- Ensure execution of complex, cross-functional strategic
initiatives, including scope, timeline, and budget.
- Develop and maintain the roadmap for Transformation & Supply
- Apply Lean and Agile principles to deliver measurable outcomes
every 3-4 months for a given long-term strategic initiative.
- Partner closely with GSCM leadership team to provide support
for strategic and operational activities.
- Maintain documentation and publish metrics to reflect the
effectiveness and efficiency of activities across GSCM.
- Lead regular cross-functional steering committee meetings with
a high degree of comfort, presenting to a variety of
- Partner with peers, cross functional team leaders,
stakeholders, process owners and subject matter experts to identify
process, systems and tools that can be standardized.
- Be a change management leader driving adoption of best
practices and tools across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Supply Chain, Operations, or a
related discipline. Masters / MBA will be a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain experience in Demand &
Supply Planning, Manufacturing, Operational Procurement, Factory
Shortage Management, Supplier Management, and Supplier
- Thought leadership in latest trends in Supply Chain and
industry-leading best practice
- Technology knowledge - Experience with ERP systems like SAP or
others. APS (Advanced Planning System) like IBP or Kinaxis or other
software will be a plus.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% (domestic and
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts,
practices and standards in configure-to-order /engineer-to-order
environment; experience establishing KPIs to track and monitor
performance and develop improvement plans.
- Experience in value stream mapping, process workflows, and
associated documentation; expert leader with a proven track record
of building and managing high performance teams.
- Prior experience in Supply Chain Transformation in a leading
role; experienced people manager with a strong reputation for
mentoring and developing people.
- Analytics experience & mindset. Ability to use large amount of
data and convert it into meaningful and actionable insights.
Familiarity with visualization tools like Power BI will be a
More About Us .
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see
it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of
the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help
power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.
Keywords: LAM Research, Fremont , Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Transformation, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!