Lead End Of Line Technician- Model 3
Posted on: June 12, 2021
TheLeadEnd of Line (EOL)Technicianwillberesponsibleforoverseeinga
team of technicians.The Leadreportsdirectlyto theSupervisor and
will assist in developing his/her team to address safety, quality,
and rate.Candidates must have the ability to work with various
teams including General Assembly, Quality, and Engineering across a
wide variety of issues.Additionally, support issue resolution
including root cause investigation & corrective action tracking.As
a Lead you will be responsible to assist with EOL KPIs while
encouragingpositiveandconsistentproblemsolvingapproachto develop a
- Work directly with the Supervisor on Problem Solving issues and
assist on implementation of countermeasures to improve final
- Develop, train, and mentor a team of M3 EOL Technicians to
create a positive team environment.
- Subject matter expert for repair, technical publications, and
- Diagnose problems quickly, find solutions through root-cause
analysis, and be empowered to take immediate action.
- Assist and interface with PMI, Quality, Design, and Process
Engineering teams to improve work instructions,
- Identify all constraints to work flow; problem solve, and
escalate issues as required.
- Responsible for documenting MRB and keeping the area of
- Perform other EOL related duties as assigned by the
- Drive Safety related issues and improvements.
- 2+ years experience in M3 EOL diagnosis and repairs with
evidence of exceptional ability.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology is
- Willing to realign to another group/team as needed.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting
- Handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet
- Knowledge of key Performance Indicators and business
- Microsoft Office skills
- As a full time Tesla employee, you will receive full benefits
from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Keywords: Tesla, Fremont , Lead End Of Line Technician- Model 3, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!