Equipment Engineer III
Company: Zosano Pharma Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Description of Duties:
- Lead and implement new custom equipment projects, frequently
with aggressive timelines.
- Work with process development and manufacturing groups to
develop user requirements.
- Interface with equipment suppliers to see that user
requirements are met
- Coordinate and attend acceptance testing at the manufacture's
facility, which will require some travel.
- Work with the maintenance and manufacturing groups to assure
reliable operation of automated equipment
- Identify improvements in machine performance, and implement
- Create new equipment commissioning protocols such as FAT's,
- Interface with the validation group during equipment
- Participate in multi-discipline meetings, representing
- BS in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering or
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 8 years working as an equipment engineer in the
- Familiar with GAMP 5 validation guidelines
- Able to work in a team environment to successfully commission
complex, custom manufacturing equipment
- Familiar with manufacturing equipment software, which includes
PLCs, programmable HMIs, vision inspection systems, and
miscellaneous other programmable equipment
- Good writing and interpersonal skills
- Able to travel, 25%, to contract manufacturing operations
Keywords: Zosano Pharma Corporation, Fremont , Equipment Engineer III, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!