Pipefitter - Construction
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tesla is currently recruiting for a motivated and accomplished
Pipefitter. This position will support the internal Self-Perform
- Display positive attitude and practice strong work ethic that
reflects the mission, philosophy and goals of Tesla, Inc.
- Assist with planning, material acquisition, coordination and
communication to ensure the work gets completed with a focus on
meeting project deadlines and cost goals without impacting ongoing
- Act as in-house construction technician, planning and
performing mechanical piping and equipment installation, including
support of start-up and commissioning of those systems as
- Enthusiastically cross train and support peers with project
work that is outside of your, or their, core skill set.
- Identify and communicate quality, safety, and productivity
- Engage in training on new tools, systems, equipment and
procedures as needed.
- Accurately log work hours and material consumption using
provided computer systems and software.
- Identify and openly communicate methods, procedures and tools
to improve the service offerings of the facilities project
- Support other projects when needed as business needs
- Demonstrated proficiency and work experience with construction
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Completion of a
skilled trade's certificate program and/or relevant military
experience is preferred. Associates Degree in Engineering or
Technology is a plus.
- Experience with Process Piping systems (i.e. High Purity
piping, orbital welding)
- Evidence of exceptional ability.
- Detail-oriented, positive attitude, resourceful and able to
manage shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge with piping systems,
fitting installation and applicable codes.
- Experience in safe work practices that include writing a Job
Hazard Analysis, knowledge of OSHA regulations, electrical safety,
chemical handling, fall protection, LOTO.
- Able to lift up to up to 60 lbs., repetitive at times, work at
elevations up to 50 ft.
- Willingness to travel
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits
from day 1 for you and your dependents.
Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including
3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Fremont , Pipefitter - Construction, Other , Fremont, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!